Saturday 9 June 2012

Coffee


9 June

As a coffee addict, this is one of the hardest things to stay away from! So far so good!

In one weeks time I’m getting married which is so exciting!! Woop woop! Obviously things are a little crazy but I’m sticking to eating well and training well. I need to remember that my body is just as important to me than every single bullet point on my To Do list!! Normally in times of extreme busy periods I resort to COFFEE!! However, I have been pretty good and remembered all the things Fiona told me about how green tea is much better than Coffee. Water is even better! So today I have had lots of green tea and water! I have to say I feel incredibly hydrated and pretty lively considering I haven’t had any coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.