Wednesday 18 July 2012

My results.....

So! I have been quiet for a couple of weeks as I have just completed 3 of the busiest weeks of my life!

Full time job, 2 musicals and the bikini challenge! A tough challenge indeed but I am pleased to say I managed all 4 and have results to show!

I met with Fiona on Monday for a weigh in and to take my body composition.... I don't know all the final numbers but I do know that I have lost 2% body fat and 7lbs!!! I have been stuck at 8.10/11st for sooooo long and now I am happy to announce that I am 8.4st!! I am SO happy.

I still have a long way to go and I haven't done as much exercise as Id have liked by my body is slimmer and bum much perter (boyfriend approval).

I will 100% be sticking to what I've been doing as I feel much better and when I did have a little slip up on dairy, the tummy pains confirmed my thoughts- we do not get on!

I am looking in to continuing sessions with Pete the physio, booking in with Alex the PT fortnightly and I shall munch on Fiona's Breakfast Mix until the day I die!

My fiancée has also been on the bikini diet (well speedo diet) and he has lost over a stone!! He hasn't had bread, potatoes, rice or anything 'bad' , except chocolate and has results to show. He previously spent many months in the gym trying to achieve the body he now has and it was all down to diet!

I am off on holiday on Friday so I shall post some bikini shots when I return.....

Thank you to the Bikini dream challenge team,  you have inspired me to get back on track!

Sam
x


1 comment:

  1. Sam, that's super fantastic! well done!!! 7lbs is amazing! and with your busy lifestyle, that is some achievement! Just goes to show the impact diet has on our bodies..shape and weight!


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.