Wednesday 6 June 2012

Two breakfast Tuesday!

Trust me, I've not gone crazy - I'm aware that having two breakfasts on a Tuesday does not sound like it would fit in to any kind of bikini-body challenge but hear me out...


I think all the training first thing during the bank holiday weekend has just made me super hungry! I'm also not an expert on this kind of thing but is there some logic to having a "recovery" snack? Fi and Alex can give you the expert advice here.


Day 4 went like this....


Breakfast 1 - 50g Secret Muesli with Almond Milk and Blueberries.


Exercise - Bikini Body Workout


Breakfast 2 - Scrambled egg (2 x organic eggs) on 1 x Ryvita with a handful of blueberries.






Snack 1 (whilst out shopping) - An apple, 25g Mixed Nuts, 10g Organic Dark Chocolate (I had only a 3rd of the bar, swear!)



Lunch - 300g "Glorious" Azteca Skinny Soup. Love this, chilli and tomatoes - yum! 



Snack 2 - Grilled chicken and Avocado on 1 x Ryvita

Dinner - Beetroot and Goats Cheese Salad (Baby spinach, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, sunflower seeds and goats cheese with a drizzle of balsamic vingear and olive oil).




And because I really felt like I needed something sweet I had some 0% fat Total Greek Yogurt with Strawberries and a sprinkling of homemade granola, heavenly!





Do you find that some days you are just more hungry than others? Yesterday was a prime example, today I have eaten much less - I just haven't needed it. I've just come back from a session with Physio Pete - AWESOME!! Blog to follow ASAP.


Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.